Fluenta 160X Flare Gas Meter
Our technology is backed by more than 30 years’ investment in research and development alongside vast expertise of implementation in highly complex environments.
The brand NEW 160X flare gas meter features enhanced transducers with benefits including:
- Extended low and high temperature range coverage (-220ºC to 250ºC)
- Better signal strength to deliver accurate measurements in bigger pipe diameters and where high levels of CO2 or hydrogen are present
- Retrofit capabilities to existing flare gas meters for a smooth and fast upgrade to your existing installation
The excitation signal is optimized for high and low velocities:
- Combination of Continuous Wave (CW) and Chirp is used for low velocities.
- Chirp signal (varying frequency, defined shape and duration) for high velocities.