Fluenta 160X Flare Gas Meter
The brand NEW 160X flare gas meter features enhanced transducers with benefits including:
- Extended low and high temperature range coverage (-220ºC to 250ºC)
- Better signal strength to deliver accurate measurements in bigger pipe diameters and where high levels of CO2 or hydrogen are present
- Retrofit capabilities to existing flare gas meters for a smooth and fast upgrade to your existing installation
The excitation signal is optimized for high and low velocities:
- Combination of Continuous Wave (CW) and Chirp is used for low velocities.
- Chirp signal (varying frequency, defined shape and duration) for high velocities.